The Xootr Venus is for the Xootr enthusiast who dares to be different and comes standard with ultra-glide polyurethane tires. The deck of the Venus is CNC machined from a solid block of 6061 aluminum providing a light and literally bulletproof structure. The Xootr Venus has the same performance as a Street, but offers a unique look.
Xootr Venus Features
- Our most intricate deck, bespeaks beauty.
- Narrow center provides better "kickability" over Street model.
- Ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tires for a super-efficient glide.
- Award-winning industrial design by Lunar Design.
- Patented steering and folding system.
- Fender/brake kit, $20.00
- Carry strap, $10.00
- Carry bag, $39.00
- Fender/brake kit + carry strap + carry bag, $59.00
- Crossrack, $39.00
- Crossrack + cargo bag, $69.00
- The deck is constructed from CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum.
- The wheels are die cast aluminum rims with our ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tire (black).
- Frame construction: CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Grips: Black conformal foam.
- Push button ergo pin.
- Handlebar: TIG-welded 4130 steel.
- Brake: Front brake with BMX-style brake lever.
- Wheel diameter: 7.1 in. (180 mm)
- Wheelbase: 28.3 in. (720 mm)
- Overall length (deployed): 35.4 in. (900 mm)
- Folded dimensions: 31.1 in. long x 9.4 in. high x 12.6 in. wide (at handlebar) (790 mm x 240 mm x 320 mm)
- Minimum handlebar height (from deck): 25 in. (635 mm)
- Maximum handlebar height (from deck): 38 in. (965 mm)
- Maximum deck width: 6 in. (152 mm)
- Maximum deck length: 24.0 in. (610 mm)
- Maximum rider weight: 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Weight: 10.6 lbs. (4.8 kg)
For Even More Xootr Scooter Detail...
...on the topics listed below, see: Xootr Specs.
- Why buy