The Xootr Roma is the lightest and most compact Xootr kick scooter. The Roma delivers the most efficient kick and the easiest carrying of any Xootr push scooter. If you race, or need to travel very light on your commute, the Roma is for you. The Roma comes standard with ultra-glide polyurethane tires. The deck of the Roma is CNC machined from a solid block of 6061 aluminum providing a light and literally bulletproof structure. The narrow deck of the Roma allows the kicking foot to stroke very close to the centerline of the deck for optimal biomechanical efficiency.
Xootr Roma Features
- Our lightest, most compact kick scooter.
- Narrow deck allows for optimal kicking efficiency.
- Ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tires for a super-efficient glide.
- Award-winning industrial design by Lunar Design.
- Patented steering and folding system.
- Fender/brake kit, $20.00
- Carry strap, $10.00
- Carry bag, $39.00
- Fender/brake kit + carry strap + carry bag, $59.00
- Crossrack, $39.00
- Crossrack + cargo bag, $69.00
- The deck is constructed from CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum.
- The wheels are die cast aluminum rims with our ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tire (black).
- Frame construction: CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Grips: Black conformal foam.
- Push button ergo pin.
- Handlebar: TIG-welded 4130 steel.
- Brake: Front brake with BMX-style brake lever.
- Wheel diameter: 7.1 in. (180 mm)
- Wheelbase: 28.3 in. (720 mm)
- Overall length (deployed): 35.4 in. (900 mm)
- Folded dimensions: 31.1 in. long x 9.4 in. high x 12.6 in. wide (at handlebar) (790 mm x 240 mm x 320 mm
- Minimum handlebar height (from deck): 25 in. (635 mm)
- Maximum handlebar height (from deck): 38 in. (965 mm)
- Maximum deck width: 4 in. (100 mm)
- Maximum deck length: 24.0 in. (610 mm)
- Maximum rider weight: 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Weight: 9.4 lbs. (4.3 kg)
For Even More Xootr Scooter Detail...
...on the topics listed below, see: Xootr Specs.
- Why buy