The Xootr MG is the latest Xootr. The deck of the MG is solid magnesium (no kidding) providing the lightest deck structure and lowest deck height of any Xootr scooter to date. We believe the Xootr MG is the most advanced push scooter ever made.
Xootr MG Features
- All-magnesium deck for light weight.
- Lowest deck of all of our kick scooters for efficient kicking.
- Ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tires for a super-efficient glide.
- Award-winning industrial design by Lunar Design.
- Patented steering and folding system.
- Fender/brake kit, $20.00
- Carry strap, $10.00
- Carry bag, $39.00
- Fender/brake kit + carry strap + carry bag, $59.00
- Crossrack, $39.00
- Crossrack + cargo bag, $69.00
- The deck is cast in solid magnesium, powder coated, and then CNC machined.
- The wheels are die cast aluminum rims with our ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tire (black).
- Frame construction: Magnesium structure integral with deck.
- Grips: Black conformal foam.
- Push button ergo pin.
- Handlebar: TIG-welded 4130 steel.
- Brake: Front brake with BMX-style brake lever.
- Wheel diameter: 7.1 in. (180 mm)
- Wheelbase: 28.3 in. (720 mm)
- Overall length (deployed): 35.4 in. (900 mm)
- Folded dimensions: 31.1 in. long x 9.4 in. high x 12.6 in. wide (at handlebar) (790 mm x 240 mm x 320 mm)
- Minimum handlebar height (from deck): 25 in. (635 mm)
- Maximum handlebar height (from deck): 38 in. (965 mm)
- Maximum deck width: 7.4 in. (187 mm)
- Maximum deck length: 25.0 in. (635 mm)
- Maximum rider weight: 250 lbs. (114 kg)
- Weight: 9.9 lbs. (4.5 kg)
For Even More Xootr Scooter Detail...
...on the topics listed below, see: Xootr Specs.
- Why buy